Students who participate in the 2012 Ohio Educational Technology Conference as members of the ShinyYouth Media Team will learn how to cover a large scale event by using low cost user friendly technologies and post contet to a blog while working collaboratively with a team to accomplish a goal.
- Work with their team to define the project deliverables, assign tasks and complete the work.
- Conduct a thoughtful interview.
- Write a well thought out engaging blog post.
- Engage with conference attendees online and offline.
- Use social media for a professional purpose.
- Record, edit and publish video.
- Communicate amongst their team and with conference attendees professionally.
- Create a positive digital footprint for themselves.